Swimmer dies at green glades beach after catching fire

Swimmer dies at green glades beach after catching fire

By: Andrew Wiser, News10.com Staff Writer

Monday, January 21, 2015 – 7:42 am

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin man drowned Sunday when he caught on fire as a plastic bottle was pushed down the beach and into him as he was diving at Green Bay’s famed Olympic Green.

The death of 35-year-old Anthony Wilson is under investigation, with Green Bay 바카라사이트police saying it happened near the end of a daylong swim at a beach at the Olympic Village, a private golf course and golf course.

Wilson died later in the emergency room.

An emergency call at about 7:30 a.m. Sunday was not immediately answered by the emergency service. The incident wasn’t immediately apparent.

The water, which normally is a slow-moving, blue gusher, began to turn green, as if it were going to flow off and get swept away.

When an hour and a half later,바카라 it stopped suddenly, like it could suddenly boil away.

The water stopped flowing and the temperature rose.

A plastic bottle was pushed in front of the victim’s head as Wilson dove.

The bottle, which appeared to have a glass inside it, was thrown onto the beach. The bottle filled with fire.

Wilson was still wearing a helmet when he reached the sand. His arm was bruised. His family declined to comment.

The 예스카지노cause of death will be reported Sunday evening.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read or Share this story: http://on.jsonl.in/1n7FjZL